The Lawrence Public School was inaugurated by Mrs. Nirmal Bakshi, then Inspectress of School in M.C.D. and now Chairperson of the School Management on 3rd July’1975. The school is being run with the sole spirit and motive i.e. “To Serve Humanity, Is To Serve Almighty.” The force behind all the tremendous achievement is the Cumulative co-operation and zealous spirit of the school management, worthy Principal, dedicated teachers, industrious students and enlightened parents. Above all, we all cannot forget the sublime, sacrificial and unique contribution made by the founder Principal, Mrs. Raj Kumari Jhamb.
- Make the students aware of their dignity and self-respect.
- Develop their intellectual, creative and aesthetic faculties.
- Inculcate in them love for their culture, traditions and country.
- Foster in them social and patriotic values.
- Develop their well-balanced personality for their future career and for good of the society.
- Spiritually uplifted
- Intellectually alert
- Morally upright
- Emotionally balanced
- Physically fit
- Socially conscious & patriotic
- To help the harmonious growth of self so that the child can get through the ups and downs of life in an optimistic and a determined manner.
The force behind all the tremendous achievement is the cumulative co-operation and zealous spirit of the school-management, Worthy Principal, dedicated teachers, industrious students and enlightened parents. Above all, we cannot forget the sublime, sacrificial and unique contribution, made by the Founder Principal, Mrs Raj Kumari Jhamb.